Sunday, February 01, 2009

Visitors


The last few days my Aunt Nancy and her family have been down here. So, things have been busy. Right now they are at church... err.. the Kingdom Hall... so we have some down time. It's been nice having them here. I rarely get to see my Aunt and twice within the last few months is a record! The house is quiet. Ainsley and Mutti are sleeping and Aidan is in the playroom playing the Lady Bug game with her Daddy. (Oh! I just heard her count to 10 without any hesitation. I know John liked that because she'll rarely show him what she knows. He just paused and waited for her to finish. I can feel his excitement over here.) She had just finished watching the Leap Frog Math Circus dvd and apparently really likes it. Anyway, we all went to the beach on Friday (well, not Mutti) and had a great time....

First we stopped and had a bite to eat
at one of our favorite "quirky" places...

Then we went to the beach...



No comments: