Sunday, February 08, 2009

Happy 27th Birthday Dear!!!

Today wasn't the most exciting day... for a birthday anyway. I feel like we didn't do enough to celebrate JOHN. The day started out with us driving far away to look at the table and chairs. Unfortunately it didn't work out... Then, we went and bought the two old doors. They need work but I can do it and we think they'll look awesome. Afterward, John played with the kids and did some chores whilst I rested. I apparently have a case of labyrinthitis which is weird because I just read on someone's blog that they had it so I cannot help but wonder if the mind can manifest symptoms... it just seems oddly coincidental. Anyway, we went and met up with his parents at Longhorn for dinner. It was pleasant though the food stunk. (Because it was so bad they gave him a "birthday" cake and comped a meal)


He was happy to get his presents (a circular saw, gift cards) but was VERY happy when we got the anniversary edition of Optimus Prime.

Soooo Happy!The other customers all laughed and was amused that he got a toy. The people behind us were jealous... at least their little boy was... LOL! John doesn't really care what people think... I like that about him.

OH!

Before we left to go to the restaurant I had a mini photo shoot outside. I was able to get a lot of GOOD pictures. Boy did that make me happy! I honestly got so many I cannot post them all so I'll have to choose just a few.... for the next post.

No comments: