Sunday, February 22, 2009

Quick Hello

I've been laid up in bed for the last few days. I was bitten by a spider (possible a brown recluse) and it has made me really sick. Today I am finally feeling better. Mutti has taken care of the girls for me. I feel so guilty and lazy though I know it wasn't my fault. Anyway, I did go out on Friday. My playgroup had a Mom's Night Out to go see He's Just Not That Into You. I really enjoyed it but by the end I was definitely ready to get back home. It was a nice night though and I'm glad I went....

Yesterday, we stopped at a few yard sales and I bought a secretary desk for $20! WooHoo

Our new nephew, Connor, was born today at 9:15 this morning. John and I plan to go see him later this afternoon. Although we aren't very close to Andrew (John's brother) I cannot help but be excited. I've always wanted lots of nieces and nephews. Hopefully, since we live near each other and we all are parents now...we can grow a little closer. I'm not expecting to be bosom buddies but... well?...I want the kids to know and play with each other.

Aren't unexpected compliments nice? They are so pleasurable when they come out of nowhere.

No comments: