Saturday, February 07, 2009

Good Luck Saturday

Today was a very good day. Admittedly I did not wake in a very good mood but as the day progressed... it got better. First of all I've hit the jackpot on Craigslist. I know I shouldn't count my chickens before they hatch but I not only found the same exact kitchen table I was planning on buying soon but one that even has the leaf extension (which was out of my price range). Tomorrow morning John and I will be driving an hour away to see it and most likely buy it. I also found two old doors the may possible (with a lot of work) fit to become our new french doors for the playroom. So, after picking up the table.. we shall then go look at the doors. I'm excited and hope it all works out... that they are in good condition... and we come home with them. This is such a wonderful way for John to spend his birthday...huh?

Speaking of which... we shall be going out to dinner with his whole family to celebrate. I'm looking forward toward it... um... quite.

No comments: