Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Blurbs

Debating on whether or not I should buy a beginner phonics program that looks like its for the "young" learners.

Am feeling lonely and left out.. should have gone to the meetup today when I had the chance.

Ainsley popped out her third tooth today. I'm reckoning they will start coming fast and furiously now to make up the time.

Now is NOT the time to have a husband who builds private jets for a living. I'm worried about him losing his job... it's stupidly become politically incorrect to fly one now.

We all are feeling much better and frankly, its such a relief.

Xanth is losing his winter coat and like all years... it's driving me crazy! I think I REALLY might have him shaved... this time I mean it!

The smell of future money (tax refund) is making my fingers itch... to burn up my debit card.

Knowing that we need to keep every extra penny in case of lay-offs really stinks.

Aidan absolutely blows me away. How is she two? I need to carry a pad and pencil around so that I can remember all the things throughout the day that she does... it's just so mind-blowing ...all the things she does and says.

The girls are watching Barney right now. That one kid is such a goober!

1 comment:

Peterson Party said...

The part about carrying around a notebook to remember everything your two-year old says and does is the way I feel too! They are amazing and what a fun age! Every age just seems to get more and more fun and it always amazes me just how smart a two-year really is!