Wednesday, August 13, 2008

This is Ridiculous!

Our offer expired today at 5pm. Before 5pm the listing agent told us to get her the preapproval letter. We did. She received it at 4:45pm but she still got it. Not one word has anyone heard since. Debra says she'll call in the morning but seriously, this is so ridiculous! I really have no faith that the owner even saw the second offer. Even if she did... the contract is legally void... it's after 5pm. So, either she's saying the answer is "No" and is ignoring us. Or the answer is "Yes" and she's deliberately letting us squirm. Whatever power I have.. I will use to let the public know what a crook this agent is.

Oh, as a note... when the listing agent heard we already had an inspection lined up for Saturday.. she was mad because we didn't use HER inspector. Is she out of her mind? 10 to 1 "her" inspector would tell us the house is great even if it was about to collapse. Yeah right Lady!

1 comment:

K A R I™ said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog a few days ago. I hope everything works out with your house! My Dad was a home inspector for years and realaters really hate independant H.I., you guys did the smart thing by hiring one on your own!