Sunday, August 31, 2008

Birthday Shopping

We went to Toys R Us today to see if they had the easel for Aidan I wanted. I have not been to it since before the fire. They're building a Babies R Us and revamping the existing Toys R Us so it's a bit of a mess. Anyway, we finally managed to find the easel and it was on sale! Yay! We picked a great day to get it. Then, while putting it together at home (I wanted to see it) I discovered that it's even cooler than expected. I've been worried about how small Aidan is and how hard it will be for her to use it... when low and behold... if I don't put the bottom part of the legs on...the easel is much smaller and more her size. So, I guess you can say it's a grow-with-me easel. It's funny how happy one gets when something turns out way better than expected. Can you tell I'm pleased? Ha Ha

No comments: