Thursday, June 10, 2010

Making Printables

I have discovered the fun of making printables! Right now with math... we're about to start working with number bonds. I couldn't find a great template online from my usual sources so I decided to just make my own. It was fun and so now I have a long list of things
I wish to make!!

Using manipulatives you practice splitting numbers...

Once you figure out a bond...you write it on the sheet with a dry eraser marker

Or

You write problems to solve...

(I laminated the sheets today but you also can use a sheet protector if you don't have a laminator)

Have I ever said how much I LOVE my laminator?



If anyone is interested I've put it in pdf format for downloading...

1 comment:

julie said...

Cute!! When we worked with number bonds I drew them out on computer paper!!lol I may have to print these off!!!