Tuesday, February 01, 2011

I love...

I love watching Ainsley play with her playsets. Lately she's been playing with her strawberry shortcake characters that she received for her birthday. I love her creative plot-lines. I love how unfazed she is with being alone.

I love seeing the tiny improvements with the older kids in their schoolwork. Slowly, slowly they are learning how to process information and how to take the information and produce nice work. I am having to hold their hands every step of the way but I am also holding on to the faith that soon they'll have the skills to do it themselves.

I love that I am the one teaching them these skills.  

*sarcastically* I love how the school is reported to be "one of the best" yet they haven't learned how to research, or use a dictionary, how to spell simple words, or how to write one page papers.

I love Bennigan. LOL. Seriously, he is turning into a really cool dog. I like having a companion wherever I go.

I love that I'm not allergic to him.

I love my girl's happy little songs about nothing in particular.

I love how the older kids are more like brothers and sisters now to Aidan and Ainsley. Now, they argue and yell.

I love having the t.v.. in my room so that I can turn old movies on while I type late at night.

I love quiet time to myself.

No comments: