Wednesday, February 23, 2011

ON ORDER from Rainbow Resource


I LOVE Rainbow Resource!!! Almost everything I wish to order, from all different companies,  can be ordered from them and if I buy at least $150 there is no shipping charges. I always save money when I order from them. (They offer "bargain" copies and discounted prices.)

 Well, tax season is here and I've set aside money to pick up things I've been wanting...

 A nice, plain Base 10 set. These will be fun to play with and, I think, a great visual-helper with place value.







Real Science 4 Kids Pre Level 1 Biology... every example I've found on the internet seems to be perfect for Aidan... it's simpler but advanced.



 

I'm crossing my fingers on this one.. the examples are so simple but cute.



Finally! From Critical Thinking Company...


 Language Smarts B... I love the examples I've seen. They have a simple way of introducing early grammar.

Mathematical Reasoning:
 Level B for Aidan as a supplementary and Beginning 2 for Ainsley as her main math.

Brian Puzzles!


(We've starting reading the Magic Tree House books and I bought these just for fun)

I cannot wait to see this box in the mail!!


2 comments:

TheRockerMom said...

I love RR, too! My wish list is ready for the moment our refund arrives. I'm so excited for you and your girls!!

Karin said...

Updates?? How is all the new cool stuff??