Wednesday, October 07, 2009

Sometimes

Sometimes FEAR overtakes me and I drown in it

Sometimes the universe seems too big and I too small

Sometimes in every corner I see a monster,
in every action I see a tragedy

Sometimes I lie awake bawling with my heart breaking... living out an imagined scenario

Sometimes the lanes in the road seem too narrow and
I drive with my heart in my mouth... waiting for the crash

Sometimes I see so much evil and malice in people
I want to hide inside forever

Sometimes I just sit and wait for that ax to fall

BUT

Sometimes a monster is real

and

Sometimes a tragedy does occur

Life can change in just a blink

KISS your babies

LOVE them

KNOW they are precious

Tonight my girls sleep safe and sound
(I hope)

But oh how different things might have been!

No comments: