Thursday, October 01, 2009

Disappointment

I was pregnant...now I'm not...today I miscarried...I know it happens to many women and that it is common...
but I was so excited...

Thinking of readying the nursery alcove in my room...
Wondering if boy or girl...
Looking at my girls and seeing three
Imagining the girls giving kisses
Knowing Aidan would try to take care of it
Knowing that Ainsley would be jealous
Dreaming of baby sweetness...

No little one now to expect in June...

******

So, we'll try again...soon

******

But I still sit here

cramping

hurting


it's OK

but still

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry for your recent loss. In honor of Pregnancy and Infant Loss Awareness Day (today 10/15), I have my candle lit and have you upon my heart as you grieve your precious loss.

May you feel the Lord's comforting arms around you.
~Mrs.Cuddles
branchofwisdom.blogspot.com

Sarah said...

I'm so sorry. I have just now been catching up on everything over here at your blog lately, and I just saw this news. I will be praying for you!