Sunday, October 18, 2009

Aidan's 3rd Birthday!



Things didn't turn out as planned. We all are battling the flu this week so I had to cancel the Hello Kitty Party. I held off for a while... wondering if I could get away with it... but I knew better. So, we combined the birthday party with the Family party. It went well. Family showed up. Aidan had fun. She received a lot of Hello Kitty things. McMama made a great cake.



There was no crying from Aidan this year. She quite happily was sung to. My funny girl took me very serious when I said to "close (her) eyes, make a wish, and blow out the candles."



An amusing note: The day ended with the smaller kids taking a bath in the kitchen sink
(we've had a lot of rain and our septic tends to back up)

Saturday, the guys finished building the wall between our bedroom and bathroom. I am SO VERY PLEASED to have that done... it makes a HUGE difference. Ainsley, because she was the sickest hung out with them while the rest of us went with the other kids for their "educational excursion" (they have to do something educational to have excused absences.)

No comments: