Wednesday, September 27, 2006

37 Weeks 4 Days

Aidan has been extremely active today. I really don't think she's chilled for more than 30 mins. It slightly worries me but I reckon it's better to be active than to be still. I just wish I knew why she cannot settle.

Meredith came over yesterday and left this afternoon. We watched two movies: Water and You, Me, and Everyone We Know. I enjoyed seeing her. I'm afraid I don't keep up with friends as often as I should. That might explain why I only have two left.

We almost have everything ready for Aidan. The list of "things to get" is very small. I think I'll feel sad when I no longer have anything to get. Maybe I've been too prepared.

Tomorrow I go for my next check-up. I'm sure I'll finally get checked out. Though I'm not looking forward towards someone messing with me... I'm anxious to know if anything has started or not. I'd be great if I actually got a time limit. "Oh, you'll probably go into labor in a week." Something like that anyway. Wishful thinking?

No comments: