Wednesday, September 13, 2006

35 weeks, 4 days

I'm about ready to drop. I slept two hours last night. The last three weeks I've been suffering from horrible insomnia. My doctor prescribed me Ambien but I'm not to take it every night. I am so damn tired. Yeah I know, whine whine. I'm lucky. I know it. I've had the easiest pregnancy I have every seen. I never had morning sickness. My asthma got better instead of worsening. I don't have to work. I don't have any other kids. It is only in the last month that I've had problems... breathing, faint spells, and tiredness. But hell, I don't even have to do the household chores. John will do them all. Yay for wonderful husbands! I love John. He's so great about these things. If I try to do chores or drive anywhere he gets mad. My asthma has kicked in and I have many faint spells when doing any activity. So, I'm basically worthless at this stage. Poor John comes home from work and tries to do everything. Mostly I let him though sometimes I feel guilty and try to do too much and end up sick and dizzy. I plan on keeping the house spotless once Aidan comes but sometimes I worry the habit of never doing anything might have settled in. I hope not but I have always been bad about self discipline.

Today was actually eventful. I got up and went to the vet with Mutti (my mother who lives with me) and her cat, Miss Kit. Kit has been throwing up and sick and Mutti's been worried so I told her I'd pay for it. Dr. Amy thinks it's just a virus. Hopefully it is and not Kit's age (12) or a deteriorating body. Anyway, we came home and I watched Mutti clean the carpet. That was exciting. Yup, my day was eventful.

Aidan is rolling around as I type. I miss her kicking. I know she has no room but I loved it when she startled me. I've always heard mom's complain about how annoying it is but personally I enjoy it each time she moves. I think "ahh, there she is, alive and well!" The last two weeks I've noticed she's not as active. It worries me a bit so I bug the shit out of her to get her to wake up. Mutti thinks Aidan will come out with a grudge. Well, we all have issues I say.

I wish John was home. I want him to come snuggle with me and rub my head until I fall asleep. Selfish of me, but that's what I wish. No one can soothe me like he can.

Tomorrow, I have my next checkup. Hopefully they have found my folder by now. It's been missing for two or three weeks. I think I'll push Dr. Gerard to schedule another ultrasound. Every time I've mentioned it I get blown off but if my insurance pays for it and if I really want it to feel secure then why not? I suppose it's about time for one anyway. To check her size and position. We'll see I reckon.

No comments: