Thursday, September 21, 2006

36 weeks and 5 days

Went to court today. I actually lost. Instead of explaining about the day my ticket was for I made the mistake of admitting that my dog had been out on another day. That is what the judge tried me for- not what was on the ticket. She waived all fees and then sent me on. I was not happy. Tomorrow I will go into the details of it but it sucked.

Went to appointment today. They had found my folder and all the staff were acting odd towards me. I was in and out in an hour total. Dr. Gerard did her typically... "Hi, Doing fine are we? See you next week!" I wasn't checked out or anything which struck me as odd. She said next week I'll get an exam. Last time she told me to let her know when I start contractions etc. Well, while telling her my changes of the week- she shrugs me off and leaves as soon as she can. I'm afraid I don't like her bedside manner. I realize that she's been in this business for many years but I haven't and it's New to ME... if not to HER. She also was acting funny in the fact she kept repeating that they didn't induce so early unless my water broke etc etc. Umm? I never alluded to nor outright said anything about getting induced so why are you saying this to me? All I said was the baby was dropping, I'm swelling up like a balloon, I see stars all the time, and I'm having contractions. In all of this I never said it with a complaining tone; just a matter of fact "just to let you know" way. I don't get people sometimes.

John and I went by Dr. Ramos's office to see if I needed to fill out paperwork. They said "No" and to just tell the hospital and my OBGYN. Okay. Problem solved.

In two hours it is officially my anniversary. I hope tomorrow is a better day than today.

No comments: