Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Poor, Pitiful me

:-(

Well, I can officially say that Aidan did not inherit my brains. I am thinking of returning to college next fall and have been looking at the tests I'll have to take before returning. Although I believe that the math questions are easy... I still do not know how to figure out half of them.

One of the top reasons I love homeschooling is that I'm getting the education that I never received the first time around. Seriously, I'm learning as she's learning.

Unfortunately for me though, we haven't yet started Algebra.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Hang in there! What are you thinking of going back to school for?

I like homeschooling too for those same reasons, it jogs my memory and I remember things that I didn't even know I had forgotten.

I talked to Ansley and she would love to be pen pals with Aiden, so we should work that out! Talk to you soon.

-Amanda