Thursday, September 30, 2010

Little Things

We're here in N.C. Surprisingly, Aidan is actually getting a few things done. While the cousins sit and do their homework.... she does hers. I also have her do work while Ainsley naps. It's working out great. Tomorrow, I expect to have her use Time4Learning... we will be here for another week at least and I've run out of material. This week she worked on addition facts, money, number placement, plants (again...lol), community workers, and phonics. She also has read a lot of books but I've stopped trying to write them all down because it's just plain impossible.

On another note... I'm really enjoying working with the older kids on their work. I love looking through their school papers and books. I love helping them understand a new concept. Someday, somehow I will go back to college and I'll get a teaching degree. It took me 30 years but I finally found my calling.

No comments: