Monday, January 11, 2010

See Potty.... Go Pee..... Or Not

Ahhh.... the joys of potty training!

I knew Ainsley would not be as easy as Aidan... and I was right. With Aidan, I only had to introduce her to the idea and BAM she was trained... very simple and very much Aidan's choice. Ainsley's choice on the other hand is to keep using her Pull-ups because its a war she knows I cannot truly win without her cooperation. Sigh. How funny that I'm only really learning this whole thing on my second child. I will say... in her defense... I do not keep up with it as consistently as I should and I am perhaps not as dedicated to it as is needed. So... I am taking a break... and soon... not sure when...perhaps Wednesday?... (lol- can't you tell I'm in a hurry?)... I will throw the Pull-ups away... ~cough~... I will put the Pull-ups away until bedtime... and bedamn the consequences!

1 comment:

Denae said...

She just might not be ready, I wouldn't stress, the harder you push the harder it will be for both of you, if you don't make a big deal out of it she might just decide she wants to.